- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Giant Eagle intros NuVal shelf tool to help identify better nutrition
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Ohio store helps consumers lead a 'Safe & Ready Life'
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
SOLON, Ohio — Lean Cuisine is making snack-time options healthier with its new line of spring rolls.
Available in garlic chicken, Thai-style chicken and fajita-style chicken varieties, Lean Cuisine's new spring rolls are just 200 calories per serving and feature 100% white-meat chicken, melted cheeses, crisp vegetables and flavorful sauces.
The new Lean Cuisine spring rolls have a suggested retail price of $3.59 and are available in the freezer section of supermarkets nationwide.