- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patient Ellen Smith serves as advocate for pain relief access
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Derma e introduces sunscreens for face and body
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
MIAMI — Rayito De Sol, a sun care brand in Latin America, is now available in the United States and can be found at Ulta Beauty Stores.
Rolling out globally, Rayito De Sol is currently sold in 15 countries, including Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Ecuador and Paraguay, with more to come. Based in Argentina, this family-owned business has been operating for more than 90 years.
The Rayito De Sol product line promises to provide the finest in sunless tanning and creates a sun-kissed glow instantly. Rayito De Sol line provides immediate color plus SPF protection. The lotions, gels and spray allow individuals to create a customized level of glow and work with skin’s natural skin color to perfect the skin’s tone and level of desired tan.
- 2-in-1 Sport Bronzing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 35 ($14.99) ;
- 2-in-1 Sport Bronzing Sunscreen Gel SPF 15 – Instant Medium Color ($14.99) ;
- 2-in-1 Sport Bronzing Sunscreen Gel SPF 15 – Natural Color ($14.99);
- Bronzage Gradual Bronzing Spray ($14.99); and
- Bronzage Instant Bronzing Gel ($14.99).
Rayito De Sol is the first Hispanic sun care line in the United States, according to the company. The product line combines the skin care, makeup, sun care and sunless tanning categories.