- Harris Interactive: M&M first in brand equity among youth
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Planters re-enters peanut butter biz
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — A peanut butter brand has introduced a new product than touts one-third less sodium and sugar than its staple creamy peanut butter product.
Skippy Natural Creamy with 1/3 less sodium and sugar is the first natural peanut butter variety available nationwide in the growing low-sodium and low-sugar segment of the peanut butter category, according to the company.
New Skippy Natural Creamy with 1/3 less sodium and sugar is available in 15-oz. jars at stores nationwide.