- New P&G initiative may create clash of the OTC titans
- Topco institutes OTC substitution program for generic Rx
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- Merck: FDA approves Oxytrol for Women, creating overactive bladder category in OTC
- P&G taps celebrity Chef LaLa and medical expert Jorge Rodriguez to offer education on frequent heartburn
CINCINNATI — Comedian Larry the Cable Guy over the next three months will be making his way to sporting events across the country to help introduce Procter & Gamble's recently launched Prilosec OTC Wildberry. The Cable Guy will be kicking things off at the Talladega Superspeedway Oct. 7.
Attendees will be able to celebrate wild American flavors with Larry and learn more about how to block the acid that causes frequent heartburn as he introduces new Prilosec OTC Wildberry. Larry will also encourage fans to enter the Wild American Flavor Sweepstakes. One prize pack winner will be chosen at random to receive tickets to the Super Bowl on Feb. 3, the first big auto race of the year in Daytona Beach on Feb. 24 and the basketball championship game in Atlanta on April 8.
Fans will be able to keep up with Larry’s travels by visiting WildberryFlavor.com and viewing a new video series created by Yardbarker.