- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
ALEXANDRIA, Va. A maker of breast-feeding products has named Michael Barclay, a former SC Johnson brand manager, as its new VP marketing.
In his new role at Lansinoh, Barclay will coordinate all North American marketing activities while leading the brand marketing, consumer relations and professional relations teams. He will report to Lansinoh North America president Diane Manwaring. Prior to joining Lansinoh, Barclay was the brand manager for SC Johnson's wax division and category manager for Frito-Lay's U.K. division.
“Lansinoh has made great strides in the last several years and continues to work toward aggressive goals for growth in 2011 and beyond,” said Kevin Vyse-Peacock, CEO of Lansinoh. “Michael brings to the team extensive experience in product management and consumer packaged goods. He has the strategic thinking skills needed to direct the development of creative, effective, socially integrated marketing campaigns. We’re excited to have him on board.”