- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- FDA publishes interim final rule regarding infant formula
- Study: Lactation consultants improve breast-feeding rates
- SnoozeShade nabs Cribsie Award
- Nizo Wear introduces nursing bra with a pocket for hot or cold therapy to help relieve soreness
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Lansinoh Labs on Wednesday announced its acquisition of the Italian-designed mOmma brand of baby-feeding products and accessories.
Terms of the deal were not released.
“We are excited to bring mOmma technology, innovation and design to parents and babies in the United States,” stated Kevin Vyse-Peacock, Lansinoh CEO. “MOmma products bring fun and encourage motor skill development and discovery. Our heritage serving the needs of breast-feeding mothers and babies aligns with the dedication and culture of mOmma. Parents and babies can now grow with Lansinoh and mOmma with a complete first-class feeding and accessories product portfolio.”