- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Lansinoh Labs has announced the acquisition of the Earth Friendly Baby brand of natural shampoos, bubble bath and skin care products.
Earth Friendly Baby first was acquired by United Kingdom-based HealthQuest in 2004, and established by Ashwin Mehta, managing director of HealthQuest. Mehta is the driving force behind the company's four major product lines: Earth Friendly Baby, Earth Friendly Kids, Pure Adore and Organic Blue. All of these products minimize the use of synthetic ingredients, do not use artificial coloring or aromas, and do not include animal-derived ingredients. Mehta will remain with the company and continue to develop the brand.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Earth Friendly Baby will join Lansinoh breast-feeding products and momma toddler-feeding products under the Lansinoh brand.
Earth Friendly Baby and other HealthQuest products are distributed primarily in the United Kingdom through such pharmacies as Boots, such grocery food stores as Sainsbury and health stores. Earth Friendly Baby also is available in the United States through specialty retailers and in several northeast regional Whole Foods stores.