- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Lance is getting creative with its sandwich crackers.
New Cracker Creations feature vegetables, cheese or herbs baked right into the cracker and currently are available in garden vegetable and parmesan herb varieties. The crackers also tout a real cream cheese filling, Lance said.
Cracker Creations are available at major grocery retailers and Walmart with a suggested retail of $2.99.