- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Vichy Laboratoires, La Roche-Posay to debut in premium skin care aisle at Target
- PASS Coalition applauds introduction of the Sunscreen Innovation Act
NEW YORK — La Roche-Posay has announced that, for the first time, it has combined a UVA/UVB 100% mineral sun filter with tint technology to provide protection for skin while meeting the desires of consumers who seek a sun-kissed glow.
La Roche-Posay has announced the availability of Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. This new “shaka shaka” sunscreen is 100% mineral nonchemical and offers UV protection down to the cellular level 2. The universal tint formulation provides blendable, sheer coverage for most skin tones that enhances skin’s natural glow for a more even and luminous complexion, the beauty company stated.
Anthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid from La Roche-Posay has a suggested retail price of $32.95 and can be purchased at select physicians’ offices, select CVS/pharmacy, Ulta, Walgreens and Duane Reade locations as of April.