- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
- Reports: L'Oréal to stop selling Garnier in China
- 16th annual L'Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards to be held March 19
- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
NEW YORK At this year's 20th Annual Women of the Year Awards hosted by Glamour magazine, L'Oreal Paris, which sponsored the ceremony, provided honorees with its latest products to try out during the event.
In the green room of the WOTY awards ceremony, held at Carnegie Hall in New York, honorees stopped by the L’Oreal Paris makeup room to check out the beauty brand's latest products, including L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche lip liner and Colour Juice sheer juicy lip gloss, Voluminous Million Lashes mascara and Infallible Never Fail plumping lip gloss.
The evening featured a live musical performance by Janelle Monae. Additional red-carpet guests included various celebrities, including Kyra Sedgwick, Beverly Johnson, Alexa Ray Joel, Petra Nemcova, Gayle King and more.
Every year, Glamour magazine recognizes women that have changed the world through courageous and inspiring efforts.