- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
NEW YORK L’Oreal Paris, a division of L’Oreal USA, has initiated a voluntary recall of its L’Oreal Paris Dream Blonde (Baby’s Breath Blonde #100 Ultra Lightening) Bleach and Lightening care kit because of misprinted directions.
According to the beauty company, all of the retailers have been notified and have removed the product from their shelves. The product was sold between Jan. 1 and 18. Affected consumers, estimated at a few hundred, will receive a full refund for returned product.
L’Oreal said the product itself is safe; however, if used according to the current misprinted directions, complications such as irritation or sensitivity could result so consumers should not use the product and return it to their retailer for a refund.
Those consumers looking for more information can call 888-241-9504.