- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- 16th annual L'Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards to be held March 19
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- L'Oréal's The Body Shop buys majority stake in Emporio Body Store in Brazil
- L'Oréal loosens ties with Nestlé via share buyback
NEW YORK — Nestled within Bed Bath & Beyond’s Upper East Side location in New York City is the first-ever L’Oréal Paris “boutique.” The boutique carves out an oasis for beauty — a somewhat logical extension from the “bath” in “Bed Bath & Beyond.” The boutique features L’Oréal Paris skin care, hair care, cosmetics and hair color products.
Bed Bath & Beyond’s Upper East Side store, located at 61st Street and First Avenue just a few blocks away from Bloomingdale’s, is an ideal fit for the L’Oréal Paris flagship boutique.
Brand ambassadors, who are Bed Bath & Beyond associates trained by L’Oréal, are in the boutique daily to offer shoppers expert advice and tips on which products are best suited for their skin care and hair care needs.
For more photos, click here.