- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Supervalu announces number of stabilization measures with first-quarter earnings
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger names in-house veteran group VP non-perishables
CINCINNATI — Kroger's board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 10.5 cents per share, the same payout amount as January.
The dividend will be paid June 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 16.