- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
CINCINNATI — Kroger announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 11.5 cents per share.
The dividend will be paid on Sept. 1 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Aug. 15.