- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
CINCINNATI — Kroger said that its family of stores is offering new ways for its customers to save on gas.
The retailer said that customers can earn fuel discounts when they purchase select gift cards, and also when they fill certain eligible prescriptions.
Kroger noted that the discounts vary by state and that its prescription fuel savings promotion is not being offered to Arkansas pharmacy customers.
Click here for more details.