- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Shift away from PBM could make room for more broad-service, integrated approach to health care
- More progress needed in health information technology
CINCINNATI — Kroger said that its family of stores is offering new ways for its customers to save on gas.
The retailer said that customers can earn fuel discounts when they purchase select gift cards, and also when they fill certain eligible prescriptions.
Kroger noted that the discounts vary by state and that its prescription fuel savings promotion is not being offered to Arkansas pharmacy customers.
Click here for more details.