- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC's flu recommendations emphasizes convenience of retail pharmacy
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Flu cards just tip of functioning health-reform iceberg
MEMPHIS Kroger pharmacies in the Memphis area have begun administering flu vaccines.
Cost for the vaccines is $25 per shot, the company stated in a release.
This year?s vaccine offers protection against three strains of flu, including H1N1.
The Memphis-based Delta Division of The Kroger Co. operates 111 stores and 60 fuel centers in Memphis, West Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, southern Missouri and southwest Kentucky.