- Report: CVS/pharmacy looks to re-enter Toledo market
- Report: The Little Clinic to expand footprint with six new locations
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
ADA, OHIO — Kroger last month installed its first remote "kiosk store" on the campus of Ohio Northern University here, according to a report published Wednesday in the Toledo Blade.
The kiosk model is still in test market phase, a company representative told the Blade.
The refrigerate, 10-ft.-by-13-ft. kiosk can hold up to 200 items — though the Kroger kiosk currently fields 164 SKUs — including anything from toiletries and cleaning supplies to perishables that include fresh milk, bread, fruit and ground beef.
For the full Toledo Blade report, click here.