- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
GLENVIEW, Ill. — Kraft Foods announced this week a new addition to its Crystal Light line of low-calorie drink mixes, Crystal Light Liquid. Crystal Light Liquid is sweetened with a blend of non-nutritive sweeteners and is caffeine-free, gluten-free, sugar-free and has zero calories.
"We've found that women are tired of choosing between taste or calories," said Adam Butler, senior brand manager for Crystal Light. "With Crystal Light Liquid, our new zero-calorie drink option, women can finally have it all — all of the flavor, but without the calories."
Crystal Light Liquid is available in six flavors: strawberry lemonade, blueberry-raspberry, iced tea, mango-passionfruit, peach bellini, and pomtini.
They are available in resealable, 24-serving bottles in mass market and grocery stores nationwide.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.