- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Snuggle and ‘all receive new additions
- Americans want to eat healthier, but many still can't resist indulgences, survey finds
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — It seems that Kraft Foods' Huddle to Fight Hunger program has reached the end zone.
Kraft said it plans to announce the donation of the monetary equivalent of more than 20 million meals to Feeding America during the inaugural Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl this weekend.
As previously reported by Drug Store News, the initiative encouraged Americans to generate meal donations for Feeding America through several social media initiatives, including Facebook and Twitter. Last month, the company announced that 18.5 million meals were generated, which was 93% of the company's goal.