- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
- Convenient meal category gets revamped with new Revolution Foods meal kits
- Ulta Beauty invites beauty mavens to pucker up for a cause with Kiss Kart
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — It seems that Kraft Foods' Huddle to Fight Hunger program has reached the end zone.
Kraft said it plans to announce the donation of the monetary equivalent of more than 20 million meals to Feeding America during the inaugural Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl this weekend.
As previously reported by Drug Store News, the initiative encouraged Americans to generate meal donations for Feeding America through several social media initiatives, including Facebook and Twitter. Last month, the company announced that 18.5 million meals were generated, which was 93% of the company's goal.