NORTHFIELD, Ill. Kraft Foods highlighted more than 30 new products at the 2010 Food Marketing Institute Show in Las Vegas, the food giant said this week.
Kraft Foods is building on its innovative efforts earlier this year to deliver more restaurant-inspired flavors in its products, the company said. At the same time, time-starved consumers are still looking for accessible snacks and Kraft Foods is First to the Table with new, great-tasting options. Even old favorites, like Kraft Macaroni & Cheese's Easy Mac line has been renamed to Kraft microwavable macaroni & cheese dinner cups.
"We continue to see the greatest growth in our snacking, confectionery and quick meal products at Kraft Foods," said Bob Becker, SVP new product development for Kraft Foods North America. "More consumers are 'on the go' and therefore in search of quick and delicious treats, and Kraft Foods is leading the way with reinvigorated foods and beverages that boast both taste and convenience."
In addition to the quick meal category, Kraft has expanded its snack lines to include such products as:
- Chips Ahoy! cookies with tasty candies mixed in, including Reese's peanut butter cups and Heath English toffee bars.
- Halls Refresh 2-in-1 specially formulated with mouthwatering dual flavor technology that delivers a lemon base flavor with raspberry speckles, and all with Halls Refresh "moisture action" ingredient.
- Honey Maid Grahams: Just in time for s'more season, the new Limited Edition graham cracker is square-shaped and ideal for making the favorite campfire treat.
- Mousse Temptations by Jell-O Mousse snacks, now available in Chocolate Mint Sensation, a sugar-free flavor that is only 60 calories
- Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs: chocolate fudge shortbread and mint fudge chocolate shortbread are two new varieties in convenient on-the-go, portion control packages.
- Nabisco Classics: New to the line of nostaglic flavors Cookie Carnival and Snickerdoodle varieties
- Oreo: Limited edition Oreo DQ Blizzard Creme and Strawberry Milkshake flavored cremes tucked inside dark chocolate Oreo wafers, in addition to a limited edition NASCAR Oreo with custom graphics and fun racing design