- Coca-Cola honored by NASCAR
- New Speed Stick Gear brand teams up with racing rookie Cole Whitt
- Dollar General, Unilever present grants totaling $72,500 to more than two dozen Charlotte-area schools
- Mondelez International reveals 'Call for Well-Being' strategy
- Holiday Wheat Thins to hit store shelves nationwide
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Kraft Foods said it will continue to serve as official partner of NASCAR, while two of its brands will continue to serve as associate sponsors for Stewart-Haas Racing teammates Tony Stewart and Ryan Newman in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Kraft said its Oreo, Nilla and Nutter Butter brands serve as the "official cookies" of NASCAR, while its Ritz and Wheat Thins brands will serve as the "official crackers" of NASCAR. The Oreo and Ritz brands also will continue to serve as associate sponsors of Stewart-Haas Racing.
Kraft has been an official NASCAR partner since 2000.
“NASCAR has been one of our strongest strategic partnerships, and we are very pleased to continue our relationship with both the sanctioning body and with Stewart-Haas Racing,” said Michael Tilley, associate director of Kraft Foods consumer engagement. “NASCAR has been a much respected partner, aiding us in connecting with its many ardent fans across the nation. We look forward to a great year in 2012 with exciting activation plans.”