- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
LOS ANGELES — Kowa Health Care America recently launched two supplement products into the U.S. marketplace — NutriDiet, a diet aid, and Okinawa Life.
NutriDiet has been formulated to aid in the digestion of food and absorption of key nutrients necessary for internal balance. The formulation includes probiotics, prebiotics and green tea catechins in an effort to improve overall health. The combination helps to promote intestinal health, while assisting in burning fat to create a healthy weight balance.
“Our innovative digestive health and anti-aging supplements, including NutriDiet, are intended to provide holistic, nutritional solutions for a healthier lifestyle," stated Tony Hatori, Kowa Health Care CEO. "All of our products come from natural ingredients, many cultivated using organic farming methods, mostly in Japan, and are free of artificial flavors, preservatives and alcohol.”
Okinawa Life infuses three ingredients to create an optimal supplement for the maintenance of active, healthy lifestyles. The ingredients include soy isoflavones; Zedoary, a purple turmeric; and Goya, a bitter melon.