- Walgreens, Alliance Boots announce blockbuster partnership with AmerisourceBergen
- HDMA Factbook: 2011 health product sales reach $294 billion
- Walgreens, Alliance Boots and AmerisourceBergen help redefine economies of scale
- Cardinal Health, McKesson renew pharmaceutical distribution agreements with CVS Caremark
- Bayer, Onyx seek approval for gastrointestinal tumor drug
EASTON, Md. — Konsyl Pharmaceuticals on Wednesday named Roger Giannico VP sales and marketing. Giannico has more than 25 years of experience in health care product sales and marketing management, most recently at ChaseHealthAdvance Patient Financing, a division of JP Morgan Chase.
Giannico earned his MBA at Dowling College in Oakdale, N.Y., and has been an adjunct professor at Stony Brook University.
“With the addition of a proven leader who has extensive sales and marketing experience in the health care products industry, we are well positioned to execute our new growth strategy," stated Blaise Sarcone, Konsyl president.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.