- Kodak boosts EasyShare portfolio with new digital cameras
- CVS/pharmacy adds social network connectivity to in-store Kodak kiosks
- CVS/pharmacy unveils new in-store mobile printing service
- Kodak to implement PYNK system at CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide
- Retailers capitalize on innovative photo products
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — Kodak has rolled out a limited-edition EasyShare camera bundle in partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
The Susan G. Komen Edition (C1530) camera bundle features a 14-megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom and a Kodak Share Button in pink, as well as a slim camera case, 4GB memory card and wrist strap with pink ribbons. What's more, $4 out of every purchase of the camera will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure to help fight breast cancer.
"Kodak is pleased to offer a uniquely pink camera bundle in our first partnership with Susan G. Komen for the Cure during Breast Cancer Awareness Month," said Richard Ford, general manager for Kodak's digital capture and accessories, Americas region. "Susan G. Komen is dedicated to raising awareness about this worthwhile cause and we are happy to team-up and get the word out to consumers with the launch of the EasyShare C1530 camera bundle."