- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart.com customers have the opportunity to save up to 70% across popular categories on Dec. 12.
The day, dubbed Green Monday by parent company Sears Holdings, provides more than 500 deals that are as good as Cyber Monday prices, the company reported.
The promotion also is being held on Sears.com.
"Sears is committed to delivering great values online for last minute shoppers," Sears Holdings SVP and president of marketing, online and financial services Imran Jooma said. "With the holidays just around the corner, we want to make sure our customers have access to the kind of deals they need to make those last-minute purchases for everyone on their lists while also delivering a best-in-class online and multichannel experience."