- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart tapped "Modern Family" star Rico Rodriguez to unveil the retailer's Fab 15 toy list for the upcoming holiday season.
As Kmart's "fun ambassador," Rodriguez, who plays Manny on the hit ABC show, revealed the list in New York's Times Square on Friday. Must-have toys featured on the list this year include Paper Jamz guitars, Hot Wheels R/C stealth rides, Loopz and more.
Customers can shop for any of the items on the Fab 15 list at local Kmart stores nationwide or online at Kmart.com. Toys featured on the Kmart Fab 15 list range in price from $14.99 to $79.99.
"We're thrilled to team up with Rico Rodriguez to announce our Fab 15 list this year," said Dev Mukherjee, president of seasonal and toys for Sears Holdings. "Kmart is committed to providing families with the best value by combining our selection of the hottest toys with the convenience of our budget-stretching Layaway plan to help make the holidays happy for everyone."