- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. – Sears and Kmart stores will open on Thanksgiving Day and stay open all night for early holiday shopping, parent company Sears Holdings said Monday.
The company said Kmart stores will open at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving and stay open until 11 p.m. on Black Friday, while Sears stores will open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving and stay open until 10 p.m. on Black Friday. Stores in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine and Puerto Rico will not be open on Thanksgiving due to state laws.
Members of the Shop Your Way loyalty program will have access to seamless shopping at Sears.com and Kmart.com and through corresponding mobile apps.
"Sears and Kmart have been leaders in integrated retail, delivering convenient options to create a more rewarding shopping experience for our customers while blurring the boundaries between offline and online shopping," Sears Holdings SVP customer experience and integrated retail Leena Munjal said. "Our Shop Your Way members have the option to shop anytime, anywhere and anyway they want, especially during the busiest shopping weekend of the year."