- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart and Sears have launched a new app aimed at members of their loyalty card program, parent company Sears Holdings said Tuesday.
The Shop Your Way mobile app allows members to unlock special deals and personalized offers using a "Shop'In" feature when they are near a Sears or Kmart store, as well as get 10% back in reward points when they use a Sears Card, or 3% if they use any other form of payment. Using Shop Your Way Local yields 20% in savings and points, e-coupons and local deals. Other features include price and product comparisons, chatting and photo sharing and access to information from employees.
"Shop'In connects with the added benefits of instant access to deals and e-coupons, special pricing and members-only perks, all from a mobile device," Sears Holdings EVP and president of marketing, online, pricing and financial services Imran Jooma said. "The integrated retail offerings available to Shop Your Way members are seamless and convenient to help members manage their time and budgets no matter how they want to shop — it's shopping a better way this holiday season."