- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Kmart uses 'yo mamma' jokes in BTS season ad
- Sears Holdings' Shop Your Way Link offers reward points for shopping at partnering retailers
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart is offering savings on gas to members of its loyalty program who purchase Procter & Gamble products, the mass merchandise retailer said.
Kmart said members of the Shop Your Way loyalty program could benefit from the offer at select stores and participating BP and Speedway gas stations through Saturday. Members who buy $50 in P&G products will receive a coupon allowing them to save $1 per gallon. Customers can save 30 cents per gallon at other times of the year.
According to the AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report, the average price for a gallon of regular gas is $3.62, up from about $3.48 last month.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.