- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart is collecting donations for the March of Dimes Foundation for the 30th year in a row, the mass merchandise retailer said Monday.
Kmart said that since 1983, it had raised more than $106 million for the non-profit group, which is focused on the needs of mothers and infants, including $8 million last year.
"For three decades, Kmart has been committed to March for Babies and improving children's health and wellness," said Ron Boire, EVP, chief merchandising officer and president of the Sears and Kmart formats for parent company Sears Holdings. "Year after year, our associates, Shop Your Way Rewards members and customers embrace the driving principle on which the March of Dimes was founded - many people giving a little can make a huge impact."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.