- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. Proceeds from Jaclyn Smith clothing sold at Kmart will go toward breast cancer research as part of the mass merchandise chain’s celebration of its 25-year relationship with the actress and designer, Kmart said.
In September and October, Kmart will donate $1 from every purchase of items from the special Jaclyn Smith 25th Anniversary and limited edition collections to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Smith has designed apparel for Kmart for 25 years, and the chain launched the Jaclyn Smith Home Collection in August 2008.
“As a breast cancer survivor myself, this cause is near and dear to my heart, to my loved ones and to my extended family at Kmart,” Smith said. “I’m grateful that my relationship with Kmart has not only allowed me to provide great design at a truly affordable price, but also to work with incredible organizations like BCRF to give back to a cause that is working diligently in the fight against breast cancer.”