- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Kmart has raised more than $7.6 million this year for the March of Dimes, the mass merchandise retailer said in marking the 30th year of its funding commitment to the organization.
The retailer, owned by Sears Holdings, said it has raised almost $114 million in total for the infant health-focused group and is its largest corporate sponsor.
"For more than three decades, supporting March of Dimes has been an integral part of Kmart's commitment to serve the communities and families where we operate," Sears Holdings EVP and chief merchandising officer and president for the Kmart and Sears formats Ron Boire said. "Kmart is proud to have such generous Shop Your Way members, customers and associates who know that their contributions have a direct impact on improving the lives of a generation of babies and the families that love them."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.