- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Closely following its foray into toilet humor with "Ship My Pants" and "Big Gas Savings," Kmart is kicking off back-to-school season with another, similar campaign, this time involving a send-up of "yo mamma" jokes.
The new video, meant to advertise savings and offers on kids' clothes and school supplies and free layaway available for members of the mass merchandise retailer's Shop Your Way loyalty program, was posted on July 10 and has since attracted more than 128,000 views.
"At Kmart, we're helping Shop Your Way members and customers manage their time and money this back-to-school season through perks, privileges, conveniences and innovative technologies like free layaway, our new pay-in-store service, free store pickup at Kmart locations nationwide and free shipping for members when the product they want isn't in the store," Kmart interim chief marketing officer Andrew Stein said.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.