- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Kmart, Sears offer new mobile, online, layaway services for holiday season
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart is boosting its Shop Your Way Rewards program by offering members the opportunity to earn $50 in points to put toward their January 2012 Kmart purchases.
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 24, Shop Your Way Rewards members who purchase $250 or $500 of qualifying Kmart merchandise can earn up to $50 in points to put towards purchases made from Jan. 1 through Jan. 31, 2012.
"At Kmart, we are truly thankful to have such loyal customers, and we want to show our appreciation this holiday season through our Shop Your Way Rewards bonus points offer," Sears Holdings VP marketing planning Andrew Stein said. "We realize the economic situation has made the holidays financially difficult for many, and we hope the 10% back in rewards points can help ease the burden."