- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart is boosting its Shop Your Way Rewards program by offering members the opportunity to earn $50 in points to put toward their January 2012 Kmart purchases.
From Dec. 1 to Dec. 24, Shop Your Way Rewards members who purchase $250 or $500 of qualifying Kmart merchandise can earn up to $50 in points to put towards purchases made from Jan. 1 through Jan. 31, 2012.
"At Kmart, we are truly thankful to have such loyal customers, and we want to show our appreciation this holiday season through our Shop Your Way Rewards bonus points offer," Sears Holdings VP marketing planning Andrew Stein said. "We realize the economic situation has made the holidays financially difficult for many, and we hope the 10% back in rewards points can help ease the burden."