- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- Aussie partners with Nickelodeon for brand's first-ever licensed product line
- Kleenex partners with Isaac Mizrahi for new designs
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
DALLAS — Kleenex has debuted a new facial tissue designed to cool a sore nose on contact.
Kleenex Cool Touch tissue is a soft tissue that features a proprietary blend of ingredients, including a formula of cooling moisturizers and aloe, which actively releases a cool sensation to soothe sore noses.
"This is just the latest in a long line of category-leading innovation driven by the Kleenex brand," Kleenex brand director Craig Smith said. "Our research shows that as many as 24 million people have a sore nose in a given year, most often caused by the common cold, flu and allergies. Kleenex Cool Touch tissues include an innovative feature that provides a cool sensation when it contacts your skin, offering a better way to soothe sore noses."
Kleenex Cool Touch tissues is hitting store shelves nationwide this month.