- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Body care, deodorant benefit from products for him
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
DALLAS — Kleenex has debuted a new facial tissue designed to cool a sore nose on contact.
Kleenex Cool Touch tissue is a soft tissue that features a proprietary blend of ingredients, including a formula of cooling moisturizers and aloe, which actively releases a cool sensation to soothe sore noses.
"This is just the latest in a long line of category-leading innovation driven by the Kleenex brand," Kleenex brand director Craig Smith said. "Our research shows that as many as 24 million people have a sore nose in a given year, most often caused by the common cold, flu and allergies. Kleenex Cool Touch tissues include an innovative feature that provides a cool sensation when it contacts your skin, offering a better way to soothe sore noses."
Kleenex Cool Touch tissues is hitting store shelves nationwide this month.