- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- The Exchange, New Balance providing footwear to Wounded Warriors
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
EXTON, Pa. Sara Lee's Kiwi Shoe Care is looking to educate consumers on how to care for their shoes with a back-to-basics approach.
Kiwi's new campaign focuses on taking care of what consumers already have without breaking the bank, the company said.
"Our new ads will take a unique approach to drive home the concept of caring for one's shoes and demonstrate the value and savings it can bring to one's household," said Bob Clark, marketing director of Kiwi Shoe Care.
Kiwi's line of products include shoe inserts, boot and suede protectors, shine sponges and women's comfort cushions.