- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- The shortest distance between true retailer-supplier collaboration — the shopper
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y. — Kiss Products, manufacturers and global distributors of nail products, introduced their new logo and packaging, further reinforcing the brand's position as a leader in the industry, the company said. The refreshed brand image portrays a woman who is self-asertive, influential, innovative and trend-savvy.
“It’s an exciting transformation for KISS, as 2014 will be our 25th year and the first time we’ve undertaken a corporate image and logo change. The founder and CEO took a personal interest in the logo update, and together senior management landed on the new upper-case look. We’ve had a terrific reception on the new logo from all of our retailer clients, and I look forward to getting feedback from our consumers.” Grace Tallon, SVP marketing, said.