- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
NEW YORK Nail care company Kiss Products this year custom-designed press-on nails for the models in the Nicole Romano and Venexiana shows at Fashion Week.
Each year designers decide on just the right hair and makeup for their collections, but nail application is often a time-consuming and messy procedure backstage. With no drying time or fuss, Kiss Products provided press-on, hand painted, natural-looking nails specially created by each fashion designer.
For those Fashionistas looking to recreate the runway’s hot looks, Kiss nails in classic French or with designs, in press-on temporary wear or glue-on for up to 10-day wear are available at drug and mass outlets nationwide.