- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens divests majority interest in Take Care Employer Solutions
NEW YORK — Kiss is looking to simplify the application of false lashes with its new Kiss premium eyelashes with patent-pending application strings.
The lashes, priced at $3.99, will launch in February and will be sold at Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy and Walmart.
Also launching in February is the new Kiss duo collection for brows, which will be available at limited Walmart stores nationwide.
For those who need to tame unruly brows, get a fuller look or add more definition, Kiss is launching a range of duo pencils for multifunctional use.
The brow gel and pencil duo ($6.48) comes in three shades to contour and define fuller brows, the marker and pencil duo ($6.48) is for those with sparser brows and the brow wax and pencil duo ($4.48) is for all brow types that need some control.