- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- New Disney Villains beauty collection available exclusively at Walgreens
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
NEW YORK — Kiss is gearing up for Halloween with the creation of four new limited-edition Disney villains nail art kits that are slated to hit retail in October.
The collection is comprised of four kits — Maleficent, Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen and Ursula.
The art, which includes faux rhinestone stickers, glitter and cavier beads, is layered over imPRESS nails (which are sold separately) and sealed with a top coat.
The suggested retail price is $9.99 each.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.