- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. — Northern New York retail pharmacy chain Kinney Drugs has hired two new people to its management team, the company said Tuesday.
Kinney announced the hiring of Jennifer Whalen as director of marketing and Steve Harris in the new position of inventory and replenishment manager. Both will work out of the chain's Syracuse, N.Y., office.
"We are extremely delighted to welcome Jennifer and Steve to our team," Kinney president and COO Bridget-ann Hart said. "The extensive experience that each brings will be a valuable asset to Kinney Drugs as we continue to expand our capabilities and build our retail pharmacy business."
Whalen will be responsible for Kinney's marketing strategies, including developing advertising, promotional programs and customer relationship marketing. She previously worked at Empire Vision Centers, KeyCorp and Morrisville State College Auxiliary Corp.
Harris will be responsible for implementing supply chain software and developing an advanced replenishment and inventory-control structure. He previously worked with Family Dollar, Brooks-Eckerd Pharmacy and Eckerd.