- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
GOUVERNEUR, N.Y. — Kinney Drugs will provide flu immunizations to patients by appointment during the 2011-2012 flu season.
This year's flu vaccine is designed to protect against the three most common types of flu viruses, influenza A H3N2, influenza B and H1N1.
Kinney operates stores in New York and Vermont.