- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
ROSWELL, Ga. — Kimberly-Clark Professional on Thursday announced the introduction of The Healthy Workplace Project desk caddy.
The desk caddy is a key new component of The Healthy Workplace Project, the Kimberly-Clark Professional program that addresses germs not just in the restrooms, but throughout the office. By positioning the most important hygiene and germ-reducing supplies at an accessible desktop location, The Healthy Workplace Project desk caddy makes it easier for employees to "wash, wipe and sanitize" to help reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
The Healthy Workplace Project desk caddy has compartments for a Kleenex hand sanitizer, Kleenex facial tissue and Scott disinfectant wipes.
"We are excited to introduce The Healthy Workplace Project desk caddy as an important new tool in our ongoing effort to enhance employee health and help reduce the spread of germs in the office," said Daniel DeCriscio, office buildings go-to-market leader. "The caddy allows each and every employee to easily 'wash, wipe and sanitize' — the best way to fight workplace germs and ultimately illness."
The Healthy Workplace Project targets building an office managers with a line of sanitizing products designed for the office environment, such as a touchless counter-mount sanitizer dispenser, for example.