- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark has elected Tony Palmer, SVP and chief marketing officer, to the role of president of global brands and innovation.
In his expanded role, Palmer will leverage the company's scale to build brands and drive growth for its businesses around the world. He will partner with K-C's regional business leaders to achieve their business objectives.
"Over the past several years, Tony has transformed our global marketing and innovation capabilities and planning processes, enabling our global teams to build stronger brands and drive more innovation for the benefit of our consumers," Kimberly-Clark chairman and CEO Thomas Falk said. "His leadership within our organization will enable continued growth of our global brand strategies with our consumer and business-to-business teams."
Prior to joining Kimberly-Clark in 2006, Palmer served as managing director for Kellogg's U.K. division, and was president of the company's natural, frozen and warehouse club businesses. He also previously served in marketing and general management positions within the Minute Maid division of Coca-Cola USA, and later as region director for Coca-Cola in Australia.