- Depend introduces Fit-Flex protection
- Study: Shoppers want more mobile content from brands, retailers
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Poll: Drug stores among favorite place to buy groceries
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
DALLAS — The Army and Air Force Exchange Service and Kimberly-Clark are teaming up to give away 10 $1,000 gift cards in the "Spruce Up Your Space" sweepstakes.
“With spring cleaning in full swing, an extra $1,000 can go a long way to getting the house in order for the summer,” said the Exchange’s senior enlisted advisor Chief Master Sgt. Jeffry Helm. “Shoppers just need to visit their Exchange during the contest and simply fill out an entry form for a shot at the shopping spree.”
From April 6 to 12, Exchanges everywhere, including facilities in Europe and the Pacific, will have entry forms available for the "Spruce Up Your Space" sweepstakes. Winners will be selected on or about May 21, the military retailer noted.