- Naterra International expands portfolio with new Aqua Spa
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
BLOOMINGTON, Minn. —Great Wolf Resorts, which operates indoor water park resorts, has opened its first freestanding Scooops Kid Spa at Mall of America.
Scooops Kid Spa, which opened in August, is specially designed for children ages 4 to 15 years. It offers little beauty mavens ice cream-themed manicures, pedicures and hair treatments. It also features party rooms for birthday parties, group spa experiences and family packages.
“The success we’ve experienced with Scooops Kid Spa at our own locations prompted us to explore this expansion, and it didn’t take long to see that Mall of America’s similar family-focused philosophy made for an ideal extension of the Great Wolf Resorts family of brands,” stated Kim Schaefer, CEO of Great Wolf Resorts.
The freestanding Scooops Kid Spa is located in the second floor North Garden at the Mall of America, and joins the 11 other spas at Great Wolf Resorts locations across the country.