- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
IRVINE, Calif. — Killing footwear odor is simple with a new product from Solutions That Stick.
Flatliners, made from activated carbon fabric, are designed to absorb and neutralize odors. They hold onto shoes with an adhesive and should be changed about every three months or 3,000 miles, the company said.
One pair of Flatliners carries a price tag of $9.95 and can be purchased at SolutionsThatStick.com.