- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Dr. Fresh participates in 10th annual Halloween Candy Buyback program
IRVINE, Calif. — Killing footwear odor is simple with a new product from Solutions That Stick.
Flatliners, made from activated carbon fabric, are designed to absorb and neutralize odors. They hold onto shoes with an adhesive and should be changed about every three months or 3,000 miles, the company said.
One pair of Flatliners carries a price tag of $9.95 and can be purchased at SolutionsThatStick.com.