- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Kroger unveils system that will convert food shrink into clean energy to power DC
IRVINE, Calif. — Killing footwear odor is simple with a new product from Solutions That Stick.
Flatliners, made from activated carbon fabric, are designed to absorb and neutralize odors. They hold onto shoes with an adhesive and should be changed about every three months or 3,000 miles, the company said.
One pair of Flatliners carries a price tag of $9.95 and can be purchased at SolutionsThatStick.com.