- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
SALEM, Ore. — Diamond Foods has cut the fat from its Kettle potato chips brand.
The company said that Kettle now will carry reduced-fat versions of its sea salt, sea salt & vinegar and salt & fresh ground pepper potato chip varieties. Kettle's reduced-fat sea salt chips already have hit store shelves, touting a suggested retail price of $3.49.
The additional reduced-fat chips will make their way to retail next month. The sea salt & vinegar variety will be available in "Krinkle cut," a ridge-style chip, the company added.